Savory Riced Veggie Muffins
Active Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup flour
- cooking spray for muffin cups or baking pan
These easy veggie muffins are a savory treat that you can feel good about! Packed with flavor, nutrition and organic goodness, they’ll be the star of the lunchbox.
Preheat oven 375°F.
In a mixing bowl, combine riced vegetables, jalapeno, eggs, butter, and cheeses with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Stir in baking powder and flour until well-combined. Divide batter evenly into greased muffin cups or baking pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown. Serve warm or room temperature.