Creamy Dill Pasta Salad
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 3-4 servings
- 3 cups cooked pasta of choice
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Power Greens
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Creamy dill dressing:
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp avocado oil mayo
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
Warm days call for little work and fresh healthy pasta salads. This dish by Healthy Num Num is loaded with delicious organic greens and veggies, dressed in a delicious homemade Creamy Dill Dressing. Dig in!
Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl.
Blend the dressing ingredients together until smooth in a high speed blender.
Pour the dressing over top of the salad and mix. Serve and enjoy!