Arugula, Radishes, Snap Peas, Zucchini Ribbons and Feta
Active Time: 15-20 minutes • Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- For the Salad:
- 4 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Arugula
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium zucchini
- 6-8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional, for garnish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
This salad showcases the crisp bite of sugar snap peas, the peppery notes of Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Arugula, and the delicate charm of thinly sliced radishes. But the star of the show? Zucchini ribbons that add a delightful twist to the mix. Drizzled with the zesty homemade Lemon Vinaigrette, this salad is a burst of freshness on your plate. Whether as a light, wholesome meal or a stunning side dish, it’s a celebration of garden-fresh ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Set the vinaigrette aside to let the flavors meld.
- Trim the ends of the zucchini and, using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline, create thin ribbons by running the peeler lengthwise down the zucchini. Place the zucchini ribbons in a large salad bowl. Add the fresh arugula, halved sugar snap peas, and thinly sliced radishes to the bowl with the zucchini ribbons.
- Drizzle the lemon vinaigrette over the salad ingredients in the bowl. Start with a portion of the dressing and add more as needed, depending on your taste. Gently toss the salad to combine all the ingredients and evenly coat them with the vinaigrette. Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the salad. If desired, garnish the salad with chopped fresh mint leaves.