Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2-3 servings
- 2 thick slices crusty sourdough bread (cut into large cubes (2 heaping cups))
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Romaine Hearts
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Arugula
- ⅓ cup chopped Castelvetrano olives
- 1 ounce shaved parmesan
- 1 oz. cubed salami
- 1 cup of radicchio, finely sliced
- Balsamic Dressing:
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Arrange bread cubes on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bread is brown and crisp. When cool enough to handle, process in a food processor to make coarse crumbs.
Make the dressing by adding all ingredients to a small mason jar or small container. Shake to combine, or whisk. Taste, and adjust seasonings with additional salt and pepper.
Transfer romaine, arugula and radicchio to a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Add olives, parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!