Pesto Roasted Cauliflower
Active Time: 12-15 minutes • Total Time: 50 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 bag Earthbound Farm Cauliflower Florets
- For the Pesto:
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- For the Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of the homemade pesto
This Pesto Roasted Cauliflower dish is not only a perfect side but also a delightful appetizer. With minimal effort, you can whip up the accompanying dip and save it to be served alongside fresh veggies for a delicious and hassle-free snack.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. To make the pesto, add all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until creamy. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the pesto for the dipping sauce.
3. Toss the cauliflower florets with the remaining pesto, and then arrange them on the prepared baking tray.
4. Place cauliflower in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown and crispy.
5. To make the sauce, combine the Greek yogurt with the reserved 2 tablespoons of pesto.
6. Serve the roasted cauliflower warm with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!