Asian Citrus Vinaigrette
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 12 Servings
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
This light and tangy vinaigrette is a perfect partner for our Harvest Blend Salad. With less oil than most dressings, it relies on fresh juice for flavor and body. Its sweet-tart citrus taste is a delicate accompaniment to the melange of baby greens and marries well with the cranberry and walnut garnish.
Combine all of the ingredients in a glass jar and seal with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
Serve at once or refrigerate for up to 4 days.