Mighty Spinach Salad with Carrots, Almonds and Asian Vinaigrette
Active Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 5 ounce Earthbound Farm Organic Mighty Spinach
- 1/4 cup Shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Toasted almonds
- ASIAN SESAME-SOY VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon pineapple or orange juice
- 2 tablespoon golden balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoon Toasted sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A bold blend of baby greens joins crunchy carrots, almonds and a light Asian-inspired vinaigrette in this light and lively salad.
Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients, except the oils. Then add the oils and whisk until well blended.
Toss half of the dressing with the salad mixture. Taste and add more dressing if needed. Serve immediately.