Strawberry and Blue Cheese Spring Mix Salad
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- For the Vinaigrette
- 7 ounces fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (e.g. sunflower, avocado, safflower)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon (or to taste) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (or to taste) ground black pepper
- For the Salad
- Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 2 bunches small grapes
- 1/2 cup strawberries thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans (toasted is best)
Love a good harvest cheese board? We’ve taken all of the best flavors from the popular party platter and turned them into this refreshing and tasty salad!
If you buy your blue cheese in a block, you can vary the size of the crumbles or even add some slices if you want to make the salad extra extra. But pre-crumbled blue cheese is also just fine.
To make the Strawberry Vinaigrette, place all of the dressing ingredients in the blender and process until smooth. Red balsamic vinegar is lovely but this dressing is also delicious with white or golden balsamic.
To assemble the salad, place the spring mix greens in a large bowl that will accommodate tossing. Drizzle on desired amount of Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing and toss to distribute evenly. Place the dressed greens on a platter and top with the sliced strawberries, blue cheese crumbles, and pecans. Raw pecans will work, but toasted pecans will add that extra wow (easy toasted pecans: place on a baking sheet and toast in a preheated 325 degree oven for 12 minutes). Serve grapes on the stem on the side.