Spinach Artichoke Dip
Active Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 5 oz Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1/4 white onion
- 4 scallions, white and green part separated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños + 2 tablespoon juice
- 1/2 block cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/4 tablespoon parsley
- Couple shots buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup parmigiano (plus more for topping)
- 1/3 cup mozzarella (plus more for topping)
Always a crowd pleaser, this cheesy, flavorful, warm spinach artichoke dip is your go-to appetizer for gatherings or even just weekend snack time! Grab the recipe by Food My Muse.
In a pan, sauté the white part of the scallions, white onion & scallions with a bit of olive oil. Add butter, cane sugar, salt, tamari and sautée on medium low until translucent. About 8 min.
Remove from pan and sautée the spinach for 1-2 min. Remove from the pan and remove excess moisture with a paper or clean kitchen towel.
In a processor, throw together the cream cheese, mayo and sour cream or yogurt. Process until smooth. Add in everything else and mix until incorporated.
Place in a baking dish with cheese on top. Bake at 400 for 20 min.
Serve with organic veggies and some bread.