Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
Active Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 8 Servings
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces Ziti Pasta (cooked according to package instructions)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2-3 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Mighty Spinach or baby spinach
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Author: Nicole Harris, Wonky Wonderful
An easy homemade alfredo sauce tossed with chicken, mighty spinach, artichokes and pasta then baked to perfection.
This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe makes a wonderful dinner and is easier to make than you think! It almost takes longer to say than it takes to make Ending a hectic day with a comforting meal that the kids will eat without a battle is a good decision.
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF
2. Pan fry chicken breasts in oil until internal temp reaches 165ºF. Chop or shred and set aside.
3. Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. In large saute pan over medium/high heat, melt butter. Whisk in cream cheese then add heavy cream. Whisk in garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lightly simmer for 10-15 minutes to thicken, stir frequently.
5. Stir in parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, mighty spinach and lemon.
6. Pour sauce over prepared pasta and toss. Add in chicken and toss until fully coated with sauce. Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish.
7. Top casserole with mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.