Prep time: 15 minutes • Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 8 Servings
Author: Nicole Harris, Wonky Wonderful
An easy homemade alfredo sauce tossed with chicken, spinach, artichokes and pasta then baked to perfection.
This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti Recipe makes a wonderful dinner and is easier to make than you think! It almost takes longer to say than it takes to make 😆 Ending a hectic day with a comforting meal that the kids will eat without a battle is a good decision.
Remember to join our #IChooseOrganic Sweepstakes and win cool prizes! All you have to do is tell us why you choose organic on Instagram, tag us at @earthboundfarm and use the hashtags #ichooseorganic and #sweepstakes. Learn more here.
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF
2. Pan fry chicken breasts in oil until internal temp reaches 165ºF. Chop or shred and set aside.
3. Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. In large saute pan over medium/high heat, melt butter. Whisk in cream cheese then add heavy cream. Whisk in garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lightly simmer for 10-15 minutes to thicken, stir frequently.
5. Stir in parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach and lemon.
6. Pour sauce over prepared pasta and toss. Add in chicken and toss until fully coated with sauce. Transfer mixture to a large casserole dish.
7. Top casserole with mozzarella. Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Thank you for contacting us. Your message is important to us, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
One last step to activate your newsletter subscription:
We’ve sent you an email that contains a confirmation link. Please click the link in the email to verify your email address. Then you’re in!
If you don’t receive an email, check your spam or bulk mail folder to see if it got misfiled. If you’ve tried repeatedly and still haven’t received the confirmation email, send us a message and we’ll do our best to help!