Spicy White Bean Romesco (Red Pepper) Sauce
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 1 cup
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 1 tray Earthbound Farm Organic Vegetable Tray 36 oz
- 1 15.5 oz can white beans drained and rinsed
- 12 oz roasted red peppers drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp harissa paste (you can add more or less depending on how spicy you like things)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (from 1 freshly squeezed lemon)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: olive oil (for topping)
Dig into this easy Spicy White Bean Romesco (red pepper) sauce by Vegetarian Ventures which will not only be a delicious addition to your table but will also give an extra pop of color! It packs a little plant-based protein with the addition of white beans and is totally vegan. Serve with our organic Veggie Tray and/ or our organic cut veggies.
Transfer all ingredients into a food processor and process until completely smooth, about 30 seconds. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil (optional) and a few turns of freshly ground pepper.