Simple Arugula Pasta Salad
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2-3 servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 3 tablespoons Jovial Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2.5 oz Earthbound Organic Spinach + Arugula
- 8 oz Jovial Cassava Elbows or pasta of choice
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parmigiano Reggiano, shaved (optional)
Our friends at Jovial came up with this peppery, nutty, and oh-so-simple gluten-free pasta salad with arugula. It’s a great option if you’re looking for a quick change of pace pasta salad to bring to a potluck or picnic.
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Add greens to a serving bowl. Toss in some of the dressing and salt. Taste and add dressing as needed.
Serve with freshly ground black pepper and shaved cheese, if desired.