Sesame Ginger Broccoli and Tofu Noodle Salad
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- Sesame Ginger Dressing:/strong>
- 1 piece ginger (1 inch), chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cup rice vinegar
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (or sugar)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Noodle Broccoli Salad:/strong>
- 1 package rice noodle
- 1 package Earthbound Broccoli
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 pack firm tofu, cubed and baked
This Sesame Ginger Broccoli and Tofu Noodle salad by Christine Kozovski has it all. Using colorful veggies (including blanched Broccoli florets) crispy tofu, crunchy cashews and a zesty sesame ginger dressing, this dish can be eaten on repeat!
Combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
Cook rice noodles according to package.
Bring a pot of water with salt to a boil. Add broccoli florets and cook for 60 seconds or until bright green in colour. Drain and rinse under cold. Set aside.
Combine noodles, broccoli, carrots, and red cabbage in a large bowl. Pour dressing into bowl and mix until well combined. Add cooked tofu and gently toss until combined.
Garnish with cashews and green onions.