Roasted Cauliflower Spinach Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 Earthbound Farm Honey Mustard Salad Kit
- 1 large Earthbound Farm Organic Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 14 ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
Organic salad kits make it simple to add a yummy salad to any meal, right? This recipe builds on our already satisfying organic Spinach Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette salad kit with some zesty roasted cauliflower and chickpeas. It’s precious little work for a darned delicious salad.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to coat evenly. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred. Let cool slightly before adding to the salad.
After the cauliflower and chick peas are out of the over, combine all the ingredients from the Earthbound Farm Organic Honey Mustard Vinaigrette kit in a large bowl and toss well. Add the slightly cooled roasted cauliflower and chickpeas to the salad. Toss again and serve.