Red Chili Salmon & Asian Chopped Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes • Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 Bag Earthbound Farm Organic Asian-Style Chopped Salad Kit
- 2 1/2 Lbs Alaskan Salmon Filets
- 1/4 cup Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 cup cooked golden beets
- 1 cup cooked red or brown quinoa
- 2 blood oranges, segmented
- 1/2 Avacado, sliced
- Sesame Seeds & Green Onions for garnish
This Asian-Style Salad creation from by thefeedfeed and the College_Housewife features Earthbound Farm’s Asian-Style Organic Chopped Salad Kit, red chili glazed salmon, blood oranges, and quinoa to keep it fresh and flavorful.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
Whisk together red chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic.
Pour over cold salmon filets on a baking sheet. Bring salmon to room temp while sauce is marinating on top of filets. Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes or until temperature has reached 145 degrees internally.
In a large shallow bowl combine salad kit, beets, quinoa, blood orange segments, avocado slices and gently toss. Top with cooked salmon filets and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.