Prep time: 15 minutes • Cook time: 0 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 2 cup Earthbound Farm Rosé Blend
- 1 cup Earthbound Farms Baby Red Butter Lettuce
- ⅓ cup red (purple) cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- ¼ hothouse or English cucumber, sliced
- ⅓ sliced tomato
- ⅓ cup yellow bell peppers, diced
- 4 small radishes, sliced in half
- ½ avocado
- 4 tablespoons avocado Oil & Vinegar Vinaigrette
- ¼ tablespoon bagel Seasoning
A kaleidoscope of colors and flavors, this beautiful and delicious Rainbow Salad from our friends at Primal Kitchen is as much a delight for the palate as it is for the eyes. You’ll need to do just a little chopping and shredding, but it’s not terribly time consuming and every bite will make you happy you did. This recipe makes one large salad or two smaller salads. But you can easily multiply the ingredients to feed a larger crowd.
Place the organic greens in a salad bowl large enough to allow you to toss them comfortably, without spilling. Drizzle two of the four tablespoons of Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil & Vinegar Vinaigrette dressing over the greens and toss thoroughly.
Then sprinkle on the TJ’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning and toss again.
Add the rest of the toppings to the bowl, on top of the greens. You can add them randomly if you’re going to toss the entire salad or place them in sections as pictured here. If you mix everything all together, add the remaining two tablespoons of vinaigrette and toss the salad again. If you intend a more artful presentation, simply drizzle the remaining two tablespoons of dressing across the top of the ingredients or serve some on the side.