Peachy Mango Boozy Smoothie
Prep time: 15 minutes • Cook time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup tequila (organic, if you can find it)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 3 large limes)
- 2 ounces elderflower liqueur, such as St-Germain (plus a splash or two more to taste if you like it a bit sweeter)
- 1/2 pound Earthbound Farm Organic Frozen Mango Chunks (partially thawed for 15 minutes, at room temperature)
- 1/2 pound Earthbound Farm Organic Frozen Sliced Peaches (partially thawed for 15 minutes, at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups Ice
- lime wedges & Earthbound Farm Organic Frozen blueberries (optional) for garnish
If there was ever summertime in a glass, this is it. With no added sugar, this blended smoothie showcases the natural sweetness of Earthbound Farm’s organic frozen mangoes and peaches, brightened with lime juice and rounded out with the luxuriously floral notes of elderflower liqueur and a smoky smooth tequila finish. Not to mention, it’s gorgeous. It’ll make any summer day feel special.
Insider tip: on a particularly hot day, keep your bevie cold with nature’s perfect ice cubes…a handful of Earthbound Farm frozen organic blueberries. They will not only add another dimension of flavor but will also have a chilling effect. Salud!
Blend all ingredients until pureed
Pour into chilled glasses
Garnish with lime wedges (and frozen blueberries, if desired) and serve