Mixed Green Salad with Mango-Ginger Vinaigrette
Active Time: 0 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 1/4 cup Earthbound Farm Frozen Organic Mango cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon mango nectar
- Pinch of wasabi powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 ounce Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Romaine
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 fresh mango slices
- 2 tablespoon finely minced crystallized ginger
Any assortment of greens works beautifully with this unusual dressing, but we especially like tender leaves like our Organic Baby Romaine or Organic Spring Mix for their texture and flavor.
Combine all dressing ingredients except the oil in blender and purée until smooth. With the machine running, add oil in a slow stream.
Place the salad greens in a large bowl and add the vinaigrette, tossing to coat the leaves.
Divide the greens between chilled salad plates and garnish with macadamia nuts, mango slices and a sprinkling of crystallized ginger, if desired.