Mango and Arugula Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
Active Time: 20 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 0.5 cup Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 5 ounce Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Arugula
- 1 ripe Earthbound Farm Organic Mango
- 1 ripe Earthbound Farm Organic Avocado
- 1 cup sliced Earthbound Farm Organic Strawberries
- 0.25 cup thinly sliced Earthbound Farm Organic Green Onions
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh mint
A wonderful thing about salad is that any combination of fruit and herbs works well. We love mangos for their juicy sweetness, glorious color and the beautiful way they accent the peppery green baby arugula.
Our Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing is sweet and tangy, a perfect balance for the combination of flavors in this salad.
Place the dressing and ginger in a small bowl and stir to blend.
Place the arugula in a bowl and add half of the dressing, tossing to coat the greens.
Transfer the arugula to a platter or divide among individual plates. Arrange the remaining ingredients decoratively atop the greens and drizzle with more dressing to taste. Serve immediately.