Low Carb Riced Cauliflower Stuffing
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chicken sausage keto-friendly or your favorite
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee divided
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 large leek, white and light green parts only, halved and sliced into half moons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms stemmed, halved and sliced
- 14 ounces Earthbound Farm Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme chopped
This delicious Low Carb Riced Cauliflower Stuffing by Flavor The Moments is an easy keto stuffing recipe that’s hearty and bursting with the flavors of traditional stuffing. Our organic riced cauliflower is fresh, flavorful, and the perfect substitution for bread.
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the sausage and break up into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Place in a bowl and set aside.
Add 1 tablespoon of butter or ghee to the skillet and add the carrot and celery. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter or ghee to the skillet along with the leeks, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes, or until the mushrooms have browned and the liquid has evaporated.
Add 2-4 tablespoons of water to the pan and scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan, then add the sausage back to pan along with the riced cauliflower and herbs. Cover and cook for 3-6 minutes, or until the riced cauliflower has reached the desired level of doneness.
Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!