Herb Salad with Creamy Tarragon Dressing
Active Time: 0 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 3 Servings
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces Earthbound Farm Organic Herb Salad
- 1/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
Earthbound Farm Organic Herb Blend salad conveniently does the work of blending baby lettuces with seasonal fresh herbs. Here we’ve added fresh parsley and tarragon to the mix to highlight the predominant flavors of the dressing.
If you prefer to create your own salad mix, use an assortment of colorful greens and 3 or 4 herbs that go together well.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small glass jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Place the Herb Salad, tarragon, parsley and tomatoes in a large bowl and toss to mix. Add the dressing and toss again.
Divide the salad between chilled plates and garnish each serving with almonds. Serve immediately.