Hazelnut, Persimmon and Mozzarella Salad
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 15 oz Earthbound Farm Rosé Blend
- 2-3 Ripe fuyu persimmons, sliced ~¼” thick
- ½ cup Toasted hazelnuts
- 6 oz Fresh mozzarella, pulled apart into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup Pomegranate arils
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup La Tourangelle Roasted Hazelnut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
We’re cooking up something delicious with our friends at Earthbound Farm to celebrate the launch of their new Rosé Blend of mixed greens! With these tender and crisp red lettuces and robust La Tourangelle Roasted Hazelnut Oil, this beautiful dish highlights the nuanced flavor of Fuyu persimmons!
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Lay down a bed of the Rosé Blend lettuces on a large platter and arrange the sliced persimmon and mozzarella on top. Sprinkle the toasted hazelnuts and pomegranate arils over the salad and then drizzle the vinaigrette over the whole platter. Finish with a good sized pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and enjoy!