Crispy Chickpea Radish Salad
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 50 minutes
Yields: 3 Servings
- 5 oz. Earthbound Farm Organic 50/50 greens
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, cut into wedges
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tsteaspoon smoked paprika
- Yogurt Dill Dressing:
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place the chickpeas onto a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet and toss with olive oil, sea salt and paprika. Roast chickpeas for 50 minutes, tossing them half way through, until crunchy. You can do this the day before and keep them in an airtight container (they also make for a great snack!)
Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Place 50/50 greens on a platter, spread radishes, cucumber and avocado evenly over lettuce. Pour desired amount of dressing over the entire salad. Sprinkle with roasted chickpeas and enjoy!