Chickpea Corn and Carrot Salad
Active Time: 5-10 minutes • Total Time: 10-15 minutes
Yields: 1-2 Servings
- 2 ½ cups Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix
- ½ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup roasted corn
- ½ cup tortilla chips, crunched
- ½ medium avocado, chopped
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- Juice from ½ a lime
- Pink Salt + Black Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) + Lime Juice for dressing, optional
Nearly effortless, this salad by PlantBased Bre is surprisingly satisfying and comes together quickly. A simple dressing of extra virgin olive oil and lime juice brings out the delicious flavors of the ingredients.
Prep your veggies. Cut your cucumber, onion, and avocado. Set aside.
In a large bowl combine the Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix, chickpeas, carrots, red onion, roasted corn, avocado, and tortilla chips. Combine well.
Once mixed, topped with the juice from ½ a lime and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy with your favorite salad dressing or EVOO + lime juice.