Cauliflower Medley Fried Rice
Prep time: 10 minutes • Cook time: 12 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup Earthbound Farm Organic Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 1/2 cups cooked, day-old rice, chilled and clumps separated
- 2 1/2 - 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sliced Earthbound Farm Organic Green Onion
- roasted cashews, optional
- salt, black pepper, to taste
- sesame seeds, for garnish
Add extra veggies to your meal by sneaking in some Organic Riced Cauliflower Medley!
In a large skillet or wok, heat vegetable oil over high heat.
Add riced vegetables and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Add garlic and ginger, stir well.
Push this mixture to the side and add eggs to skillet, stirring well, and then combine with vegetables.
Add rice, green onions and cashews, if using.
In a small bowl stir together tamari sauce, fish sauce, mirin and sesame oil.
Add all at once and stir to cost vegetables and rice, scraping up rice from the bottom of the pan.
Cook for about 4 minutes or until rice is crispy and mixture is dry.
Season with salt and pepper, garnish with sesame seeds.