Cauliflower & Broccoli Mac ‘N Cheese
Prep time: 10 minutes • Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni pre-cooked, drain well
- 2 cups cream
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated provolone or fontina cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella, divided
- 8 ounces Earthbound Farm Organic Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley
A classic with a twist.
Butter 9×13” pan.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Whisk cream, milk, flour, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add 1 cup provolone, 1/2 cup parmesan, 1/2 cup mozzarella and Riced Cauliflower Broccoli.
Toss with cooked pasta.
Put in prepared pan.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake, garnish with parsley.