Butternut Squash Puree with Balsalmic, Rosemary & Parmesan
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 12 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 3 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Onion, minced
- 2 Bags Earthbound Farm Organic Frozen Butternut Squash
- 1 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus more for garnish
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
This simple, flavorful recipe brings forth ALL the tastes of fall in a big way. Bonus: it’s ready in under 15 minutes!
In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and cook over moderately high heat until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the frozen squash and rosemary and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the squash is hot, about 8 minutes. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese.
Transfer the squash to a food processor and puree until very smooth and light. Season with salt and pepper. Scrape the squash into a bowl, garnish with grated parmesan and serve.