Butternut Apple Smoothie
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 2 Servings
- 2 cups Earthbound Farm Organic Frozen Butternut Squash
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium banana
- 2/3 cup canned light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons your favorite nut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Our partner Ashley, who cooks and takes mouthwatering photos for her blog Edible Perspective, says that she never thought to use frozen butternut in a smoothie before, but “it’s now my favorite new ingredient. In just one cup you’ll get loads of vitamin A and C, folate, potassium and fiber. It also chills the smoothie perfectly and creates an extra-thick, filling drink.” We love it, too!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides as needed. Serve immediately.