Butter Lettuce Salad with Pears, Gorgonzola, Walnuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Active Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 2 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 5 ounces Baby Red Butter Lettuce
- 1 Pear
- 0.5 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 0.5 cup Toasted, chopped walnuts
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon minced garlic
- 0.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
Sweet fruit, creamy cheese and crunchy nuts create a delightful contrast with tender red butter lettuce leaves in this delicious salad.
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the vinegar, garlic and mustard. Slowly add the oil in a thin stream, whisking steadily. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add the lettuce, pears, Gorgonzola and walnuts, and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.