Buffalo Blue Cheese Artichoke Dip
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 1 cup
- 1 tray Earthbound Farm Organic Vegetable Tray 36 oz
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 6 oz canned artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp buffalo sauce + more for topping
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese + more for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: olive oil for drizzling on top
This delicious dip by Vegetarian Ventures is the perfect balance of tangy and creamy. It was inspired by buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce but think of it without the meat and in dip form! Serve with our organic Veggie Tray and/ or our organic cut veggies.
In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, yogurt, artichoke hearts, buffalo sauce, and blue cheese.
Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil (optional), buffalo sauce, and a few sprinkles of blue cheese.