Broccoli Slaw With Cider Dressing
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 x 9 oz packages of Earthbound Farm Organic Broccoli Slaw
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
A fun and spicy twist on the traditional coleslaw! You can serve this recipe by Zimmy’s Nook as a side or as a delicious and crunchy topping for burgers or tacos!
Add the broccoli slaw into a bowl. In a small jar with a tight fitting lid, add the vinegars, sugar, hot sauce, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Shake until sugar has dissolved, then pour over the broccoli slaw and toss. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes, then toss again and serve.