Broccoli and Celery Salad
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 6 cup Earthbound Farm Organic Broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced Earthbound Farm Organic Celery
- 1/2 cup Earthbound Farm Organic Raisins
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoon white or cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar or honey
This salad is always a big hit at parties and picnics. It may seem an odd combination of items, but the results are crunchy, cool and delicious.
If you have leftovers, the salad will keep for 2 days in the refrigerator.
Combine the broccoli, celery, raisins, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl and stir to combine.
Make the dressing by whisking the remaining ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
Add to the broccoli mixture and toss well. Refrigerate salad at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to mellow.