Beet Salad with Skyr Feta Dressing
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 Serves
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 1 8.8 oz package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, sliced
- 1 5 oz package Earthbound Farm Organic Spinach + Kale
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Tarragon Leaves, chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- Skyr Feta Dressing
- 1 5.3 oz container Icelandic Provisions Traditional Plain Skyr
- 1 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt and Pepper
The sweetness of beets and tarragon seem even sweeter when drizzled with this tangy Skyr Feta dressing. All in all, this dramatic, satisfying salad couldn’t be simpler. It’s perfect for winter weeknight dinners — you can even add some protein for a complete meal salad. And it wouldn’t be out of place at a dinner party, either.
In a blender or with an immersion blender pulse the skyr, feta, olive oil, and lemon juice together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss with sliced beets and organic greens and enjoy!