Baby Spinach Salad with Peanut Dressing
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 3 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Asian chile sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup Toasted sesame oil
- 5 ounces Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 carrot
- ¼ cup roasted, salted peanuts
- ½ cup chow mein noodles
- ½ red bell pepper
Carrots, peanuts, and chow mein noodles add a nice crunch to this tasty Thai-inspired spinach salad.
Place the dressing ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
In a large bowl, toss together the baby spinach and shredded carrots. Add half of the peanut dressing and toss to coat the greens; add more dressing sparingly as needed.
Divide between chilled salad plates and garnish each serving with a sprinkling of peanuts, chow mein noodles, and slivered pepper.