Baby Spinach Salad with Coconut-Lime Dressing
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk
- grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2.5 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 0.25 teaspoon Asian chile sauce
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 5 ounce Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots
- 0.5 cup julienned Earthbound Farm Organic Mango
- 0.333333 cup julienned jicama
- 0.25 cup roasted, salted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon shredded sweet coconut
- 0.5 cup julienned papaya
Many people don’t think of adding tropical fruits to veggies and salad greens, but the combination is amazingly good.
This flavorful salad is a lovely study in color and textures, and it always elicits rave reviews.
Make the dressing by combining the ingredients in a jar and shaking vigorously to combine.
Place the spinach and carrot in a large bowl. Add two-thirds of the dressing and toss.
Divide the dressed mixture between 4 plates and garnish each serving with some of the mango, papaya, jicama, sunflower seeds and coconut. Drizzle the remaining dressing atop each salad and serve immediately.