Rose Blend Salad with Figs and Hazelnuts
Active Time: 10 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Earthbound Farm Organic Rose Blend, Spring Mix, or Baby Lettuces
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 4 fresh figs
- 1/3 cup shredded or shaved Gruyère cheese
The flavors of autumn shine in this simple but elegant salad. Hazelnut oil is a lovely base for a vinaigrette and is worth seeking out in a specialty market.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a glass jar and shake vigorously to combine.
Pour the dressing in a large bowl. Add the greens and hazelnuts. Toss to coat.
Divide between chilled plates and garnish each serving with the figs and Gruyère.