Apple Kale Salad
Active Time: 15 minutes • Total Time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
Print RecipeFIND A COUPON
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Kale
- 1 organic apples
- 1/2 cup dried organic cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
Don’t let a simple recipe fool you. Here earthy greens, sweet apples, chewy cranberries, crunchy pumpkin seeds and a tangy cider vinaigrette combine for flavor that’s simply extraordinary!
Whisk together the vinegar, oil, mustard and sugar in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Add the greens and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add the apple slices, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds to the bowl and toss again gently, or divide the dressed greens between 4 plates and then top each with the fruit and seeds to serve.