Air Fried Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
Active Time: 5 minutes • Total Time: 45 minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
- 1 head of Earthbound Farm Organic Cauliflower -Broken into florets
- 8 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce – like Frank’s wing sauce, plus more for dipping
- 1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
- Blue cheese dressing for serving
- Cut organic celery for serving
Cauliflower gets another star turn in this simple but intensely flavored recipe — a big blast of Buffalo flavor gives flight to these air fried organic cauliflower Buffalo “wings.” Serve them for dinner, serve them as an appetizer. Just be sure you serve them.
Heat air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheat oven to “keep warm” setting or the lowest temperature it will allow.
Mix melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Add cauliflower and mix well. Add panko and toss well so cauliflower is evenly coated.
Working in batches add cauliflower to air fryer in a single even layer so that the pieces are not touching. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until cauliflower is golden brown and cooked through. Put the cooked cauliflower on a tray in the warm oven to keep warm while cooking the second batch.
Once fried, toss the cauliflower in generous amount of hot sauce. Serve with blue cheese dressing and cut celery.